Friday, March 28, 2014

City by the Bay

 


 
Jacket: Zara, Sneakers: Nike, Top: Stella & Jamie, Skort: Stella & Jamie
Booties: Dolce Vita, Handbag: Eric Javits

I've been in and out of San Francisco a few times, but never had a chance to fully see the city.  So when my boyfriend surprised me with a weekend getaway there (one of his favorite places) as part of my Valentine's present...I was ecstatic.  We started off by staying a night in Big Sur, words and photos don't describe the beauty of this place.  It may be one of the most breathtaking places on earth! We stayed at the Ventana Inn & Spa a perfect little gem tucked away in the woods.   You'll most definitely spot a family of deer while enjoying a glass of wine watching the sunset from your hammock.  

We spent the rest of our weekend in San Francisco.  My boyfriend has been on location in the city several times so he was my ideal tour guide.   We stayed at the Hotel Vitale located on the waterfront in the Embarcadero/Financial district. We took in the gorgeous view of the Golden Gate Bridge from the top of Hawk Hill and city view from Twin Peaks.  And, of course, we ate-- fresh oysters at The Ferry Building, perfect roasted chicken at Zuni Cafe, inventive kung pao pastrami at Mission Chinese, crab pasta at Slanted Door, crab cocktail at Swan Oyster Depot, and loads of wine, coffee, dessert.  The weekend couldn't have been better!

I'm excited about several collaborations coming up.  First up will be an instagram takeover for Pose.com on April 11th for Coachella.  Make sure you follow them on instagram @poseapp to see the Coachella inspired fashion I'll be posting.

Subscribe to Love and Muses : 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely dress and marvellous pics!

    Kisses from www.withorwithoutshoes.com

    Today I bring you my last NEW IN...such a lovely Jewelry piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I absolutely love San Fran and the coast south of the city....Carmel, Pacific Grove, Monterrey. I've only been to Big Sur once but it left a lasting impression!

    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love San Francisco such a beautiful city!

    Angie Wilson | http://www.thefashionfuse.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...