Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Valentine

 





Top: H&M, Skirt: H&M, Boots: Franco Sarto
Photos by Katie Parker

I've been the girl who loves holidays with the exception of Valentine's Day.  I'm usually the one rolling my eyes when I see all the aisles in the stores turn pink with hearts everywhere.  My tradition of singles' night out, or drowning in wine, and chocolate cake came to an end this year.  I finally had myself a Valentine and it was a special occasion.  

Some opt to wear red on this holiday, but I think it's nice to stray from the predictable.  I also picked something that wasn't too over the top dressy yet still stay feminine.  This blouse and skirt from H&M was perfect for a romantic night with my love.  

I hope you enjoyed Valentine's Day with friends or your special someone. 


Subscribe to Love and Muses : 

3 comments:

  1. I love red lips! So gorgeuos outfit dear. Happy valentine anyway

    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post ! I love it :) you are amazing :) kisses dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! You're beautiful.

    Olivia
    http://www.wanderlust-and-such.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...