Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Faux Love

 

Sweater: Lemon Cookie, Faux Leather Pants: 7 For All Mankind, Faux Fur Hat: Forever 21 (Similar One)
Photos by Katie Parker

I traveled to St. Petersburg, and Moscow years ago and fell in love with the beauty of Russia.  I was captivated by the people, fashion, and culture.  I came home with gorgeous scarves, and jewelry from the street markets.  This outfit was influenced by my trip to Russia and the street fashion that I witnessed there.  

This ushanka inspired hat and gummy skinny jeans are perfect for animal lovers.  Faux fur and leather look just as chic as the real deal.  I found my hat at Forever 21 awhile ago, but here is a similar one from Etsy.  Guarantee you'll stay warm and fashionable especially if you've been trapped in this polar vortex.  

I think I'm ready for Sochi! Wishful thinking...


Subscribe to Love and Muses : 

14 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...